of a graphic designer who died after a drugs
trial blunder claimed he was 'slowly poisoned
to death' and have demanded an investigation
into the doctor who treated him.
Gary Foster, 27, died after being given
a double dose of chemotherapy on seven occasions
in the trial at University College London
Hospitals NHS Trust.
who was engaged to be married, had
testicular cancer and was told by doctors
his chances of survival would increase because
of the trial.
he died five months later after his lungs
It was revealed today that his family has
won damages thought to be in excess of £300,000.
Now his mother Colleen, wants the General
Medical Council to act after claiming he
was 'slowly poisoned to death.'